Key Lime Pie Pudding Pops

StumbleUponLinkedInShare

Key Lime Pie

in a refreshing frozen treat

key lime pie pudding pops

Tomorrow is our last day of school.

The last few days have been half days, and if summer break is anything like this past week, my work situation is in for a rude awakening. I have gotten almost nothing accomplished, other than getting ready for our end of the year party.

key lime pie pudding pops

My baby is graduating from elementary school. Tomorrow will be my last  drop off at an elementary school…EVER

Ian doesn’t get it, but to me that is HUGE

AND graduations of any kind deserve a party, and that is what we are having for Stella and her besties.

It’s going to be a hot one, so we’re keeping it cool with pink lemonade, watermelon, ice cream sandwiches, Stella’s favorite sprinkle cotton candy, and key lime pie pudding pops.

My kids cannot get enough key lime. They have been cleaning me out of key lime pie yogurt faster than I can buy it, so I thought they would really like it in a frozen pop creation. And these goodies could not be any easier.

key lime pie pudding pops

You just need a box of instant vanilla pudding, some key lime juice, and graham cracker crumbs. You don’t even need popsicle molds, Dixie cups and craft sticks work great.

Key Lime Pie Pudding Pops

Ingredients

• I box {3.4 ounce} vanilla instant pudding
  • 2 1/2 cups milk
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup of key lime juice
  • graham cracker crumbs

Instructions

• whisk together the pudding mix and milk
  • allow the pudding to thicken 5 minutes
  • add the lime juice {1/4 cup for less lime flavor - I used 1/2 cup}
  • fill your pop molds about halfway
  • sprinkle on 1 Tbs of crumbs in each, fill with the remaining pudding
  • freeze at least 3 hours
  • {run the mold under warm water to remove the pop easily}
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

What a year it has been…

BRING ON SUMMER BREAK

key lime pie pudding pops

Comments

• says

I’m going to need a box Dorthy :) and yes, my blog will be severely neglected if I don;t find a better way to organize my time – I may have to start getting up in the middle of the night

1. says

Hi Heather,
    Congrats on her graduation. I am sure its such a joyful moment. And what a cool way to celebrate this occasion with your key lime pops. I wish you and your family million of proud moments like these.
    Best,
    Devi

2. says

Those milestones are BIG. I find it a bit amazing that your kids are so much into key lime. I lust after key lime, but it doesn’t seem like a kid thing. But then they have a food blogger for a Mom, so their taste world has been greatly expanded. I find these VERY appealing.
    Hugs on passing a milepost.

3. says

These are perfect! I’ve seen so many delicious popsicle recipes over the last couple weeks, and it is time that I get on it before my child is considered deprived ha!
    Good luck tomorrow with your last drop-off at Elementary School. Be strong Mama!

4. says

I love anything Key Lime and these look so good! Getting down to the graham cracker crust would be my boys favorite part for sure. I have to make this over the summer!

5. Debra says

This is perfect timing. I bought 6 ice cream molds similar to the shape of these. Not really knowing what I would do with them. I thought maybe I would freeze some juice in them. Thank you very much. I know the feeling. My youngest is in his last year of Jr. High school. I felt sad at the end of Elementary and now Jr. High School. These are last big moments. :)

6. says

I completely get it. No more Middle School. My son will be entering Junior High. Ugg. It hurts to type that.

On another note, I love that graham cracker ribbon through these pops–very clever!

Trackbacks