Out of this World Peanut Butter {chocolate-chip brownie} Cups

This is my Earth Day celebration recipe.

Not because it was made with recycled anything.
They weren’t made using solar energy.
Quite simply the taste is out of this world.
World…Earth…get it :)

Anyways, this was a very simple (all pre-made ingredients), fun activity to do with the kids.

Warning – these are NOT health food.

It all started with these

from my neighborhood Trader Joe’s.

Yes that’s it – three ingredients:
Brownie Batter
Chocolate chip Cookie Dough
and Peanut Butter Cups

I decided to get the pre-made variety (you can go ahead and do this completely from scratch, but then that kind of ruins the easy, simple part …don’t you think?)

Pre-heat the oven to 350F
Line your muffin/cup cake pans with liners (makes clean up easy as well)

Press one cookie dough bit into the bottom of the liner

Top that with a peanut butter cup (press in in firmly)

Top that with the brownie batter (filling about 2/3 of the cup)

Bake for 20 minutes

Try to let them cool before digging in.
Enjoy!

Comments

1. says

Wow those look delicious! Just thought you should know you were featured this week at Sweet Saturdays! Thanks for all the yummies you linked up! Hope to see you again this week! :)

2. says

Oh my… you had me at that first picture! Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite! I’m your newest follower!
    Michelle @ mybookofloveblog.blogspot.com/

3. says

this is my new favorite al time recipe…I know it already! so easy too. I am making these!!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    yum!

4. says

Oh my!!! The photo causes your mouth to drool and to wonder what creates that peanut butter/chocolate mix in the middle… and then I see it is a p. butter cup! WOW! I thank you for the warning disclaimer on there, LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at Kids in the Kitchen!

5. says

Thank you so much for sharing another great recipe on Dare to Share. Everything you post looks so good. I am pinning this on my Sweet Treats Pinterest board. YUM!!!!!

6. says

Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday this week. I’ll take a dozen please! My family is going to flip when I make these and I’m actually on my way to TJ’s now. Just one question, are these regular size muffin tin or mini?

I can’t wait to see what you link up next week. Have a great day.

Michelle

7. says

Peanut butter cups and brownies our a favorite in our home. I may give these a try this week. Looks so yummy!
    Thanks for sharing at Sunday Round Up.
    xoxo
    Heather
    newest follower

8. Anonymous says

These are in the oven as I type this!! Making them was super easy and I dont even have to taste them first to know they are going to be AMAZING!!!

9. Anonymous says

For someone that has made these already… is this something that you can make a day or two in advance and it is still good? I’m sure it is better right out of the oven, however, I have to bring a dessert for a family gathering and won’t be able to make day of. Would this be a good option for a situation like this?